Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

CPE April 18-19, 2009

Truly had her first trial this last weekend! She was very good and came home with 7 Qs. Not that Qs really matter. Her attitude was great and she didn't seem to act any different at a trial. She was a little slow, but it was in the high 90s all weekend. I can't wait to show her in NADAC!

Video from Saturday

The only thing Truly didn't Q in was Standard, but she got first places in both Jackpot and Fullhouse. Note to self: "Out Tunnel" means the go to the farthest opening.

Video from Sunday

No Standard Q, again. That is the run she happened to have puppy-brain on. She was still really good even though it was warmer than the day before. She got two Jackpot Qs, so she can move up to Lv. 3 Jackpot.

Her Snooker run.

Blue did really good, too. She Qd 8/10 runs.
Blue moved up to Lv. 5 Jackpot! Blue kicks but at Jackpot and she has only NQd Jackpot once and I believe it was on a strange non-traditional Jackpot. She also got a Q in Lv. 3 Snooker! She has only Qd in Snooker twice in 2 1/2 years! The Snooker on Saturday was awful(Blue didn't Q). The judge said he was not going to use that course again. Sunday's was nice though, and Blue and I managed to Q!

Blue had a really nice Standard run on Sunday. I believe she had the fastest clean run. Right before I sent Blue to the A-frame, I noticed that the judge was leaning up against it, lol. I was kinda like "OMG, I'm sending Blue out there alone with the judge." Wouldn't it be kinda weird to be the judge and just be out there with the dog and no handler?

As I said, it was hot, so, Sirius didn't do spectacular because she is big and black. She did Q a couple of times and had a few really good runs (that I don't happen to have on video).

No comments:

Post a Comment