Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Random Cat Update

I realized I haven't posted anything about the cats since we have gotten them.

Well, they are getting bigger, and friendlier. Thyme has gotten really, really friendly, towards me at least, haha. Thyme was always more out going than Echo, but I think feeding from hand a lot has helped. Echo has even warmed up a tiny bit. They are still as cute as always. Thyme loves to be pet and even purrs before you touch her, haha. They kinda know their names now and will come out when you call. I need to get some more photos.

They have "moved out" of their house, and seem to be enjoying an "upgrade" to the shed. They were fenced off in the side yard garden, but became more adventurous a couple of weeks ago. About the only place they have explored in the backyard is the shed.

No comments:

Post a Comment