Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Movie/TV Reviews Round 3

Yep, it's my movie/TV review time again.

Heroes Season 2: Ehhh, it was short. It's been a while since I watched and don't really remember much of what I thought. I think I actually caught quite a bit of this when it was on TV. Stupid messing with time stuff and paradoxes and everything that bothers me. I think I watched the first ep of S3 and it's definitely a direct continuation of what was happening in the previous season, almost like one long season. Hm, since I seem to have found it so forgettable, that's not a good thing. I don't know if I think it was horrible, but it wasn't that great. I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I think an issue that Heroes has is that there are so many characters running around and things get dropped or take for ever to develop. I dunno. Maybe at some point I will finish Season 3, but I really don't think I will go back and watch S4, haha.

How to Train Your Dragon: I thought this was adorable, and it probably has to do with the fact that it has dragons and the dragon displayed a lot of dog like behaviors. As I was watching the movie, it almost felt like some sort of positive animal training promotion. XD As I said, I really like that Toothless's behaviors and mannerisms were based on real animals'. It made him believable and showed me how animal behavior can be applied in character creation. The scenery was also gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment